If you’re looking to study in Australia, then look no further, because I’ve got great news for you! The Australian Awards Scholarship is a program that rewards people from growing countries, giving them the opportunity to pursue either Masters or Bachelors studies at any Australian University taking part in the program.
Keep reading this text to search out what this scholarship includes.
IQ test: what is your IQ score?How smart are you? →
Benefits of the Australian Awards Scholarships
Some advantages that come together with this scholarship include:
1. Tuition: The scholarship covers the total tuition fees for the full duration of your selected course.
2. Transportation: It covers your return air ticket.
3. Living allowance: Students will be partially assisted with accommodation.
Eligibility Requirements for the Australian Awards Scholarships
Applicants for this scholarship must meet the following criteria so as to be considered eligible for this scholarship.
1. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
2. At the time of application, applicants mustn’t be engaged or married to anyone holding an Australian citizenship, or someone holding permanent residency in Australia
3. Applicants must not be citizens or permanent residents of Australia during the time of application.
4. Applicants must hold citizenship with any of the participating countries and must place application from their country.
How to Apply
Use the following steps on the website below to apply for this scholarship
- Visit the official scholarship website
- This is an annual scholarship
- Visit the scholarship website and look out for the profiles of the countries taking part so as to seek out your country’s priority areas.
- Applications are currently closed