Not everyone wants to pursue a master’s degree, especially due to financial incapability, but the University of Birmingham has got you covered. The University of Birmingham is therefore offering a global scholarship for a one year Master’s program to 40 students from the countries that are part of the eligible countries.
To find out more about this scholarship, keep reading this article!
READ: University of the People Online Tuition Free Scholarship
Eligibility Requirement of the Global Masters Scholarship
IQ test: what is your IQ score?How smart are you? →
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be considered eligible for this scholarship:
- All applicants must have accepted an offer to pursue their Master’s degree for a course offered at the university.
- Must have paid an Admission fee of 2000 pounds
- Must possess outstanding academic results that should be uploaded during scholarship application process.
- Must have records of fees paid in past academic institutions and must therefore present proof during application.
How to Apply for the Global Master’s Scholarship
- Visit the official scholarship website
- Check your email as often as possible to ensure you do not miss out any important information.
READ: How to Get a Nursing Job in the UAE
- This is an annual scholarship
- This scholarship applies to those who wish to pursue a Master’s degree in the UK, hence the name Global Masters Scholarship.
- Eligible countries include: Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.