Sheffield Hallam University is offering scholarship through the Transform Together Program to international students who wish to pursue their Bachelors or Master’s Degree at the university.
Keep reading this article if you need more information about this scholarship.
READ: UWE Millennium Scholarship for International Students
IQ test: what is your IQ score?How smart are you? →
Let’s show you some of the benefits of this scholarship.
- Tuition: The scholarship covers 50% of your tuition fees.
Eligibility Requirement for the Transform Together Scholarship Program
You must meet the following criteria in order to be considered eligible for this scholarship:
- You must have previously applied for a postgraduate or undergraduate program at the school.
- You must be an international student.
- You must be a self-sponsored student.
- You must be able to pay your fees.
READ: Important Facts About IELTS
How to Apply for the Transform Together Scholarship Program
- Apply for a full-time course at the university.
- You will receive a student ID number.
- You can then proceed to fill out the online application form.
- Visit the official scholarship website for more information www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether
- This is an annual scholarship
- UK citizens are not eligible for this scholarship.