Sweden is home to a number of the world’s best universities once you speak of both class and results, and one amongst those is Lund University. Lund University holds rankings among the world’s best 100 universities. The University has a Global scholarship program that applies to any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree offered at the university.
If you’ve got any interest in pursuing your Bachelors or Master’s degree in Sweden then this text is certainly for you. Keep reading to find out what you need to get the process started.
IQ test: what is your IQ score?How smart are you? →
READ: Reach Oxford Scholarships for Undergraduates from Developing Countries
Benefits of the Lund University Global Scholarship
Tuition: This scholarship covers within 25% to 100% of the total tuition fees depending on the case. The scholarship covers the schooling fees alone, no added costs.
Eligibility Requirements for the Lund University Global Scholarship
Applicants should meet the following eligibility requirements:
• Applicants must be citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA.
• Applicants must meet the admission requirements of Lund University
READ: Can I Get a Foreign Scholarship with a Third Class Degree from Nigeria?
How to Apply for the Lund University Global Scholarship
All applicants should follow these steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit this website www.universityadmissions.se to apply for the course or program you want to pursue at the university. Not all courses are open for application at the same time so you would possibly have to check regularly so you do not miss out.
- Pay an application fee.
- After paying the fees, you can head over to the official website
- This scholarship is currently closed
- Only Citizens of nations outside the EU/EEA are eligible for this scholarship, alongside citizens of Switzerland.
- The scholarship strictly covers tuition fees alone.