Study in Canada Consulting
Studying in Canada is the dream of so many people because it is one of the easiest ways to become a permanent resident of Canada. These days, Canada have started issuing study visas a lot faster than they used to. This means that you now stand a better chance of not just getting an admission, but also a visa.
We are now able to work with you to get an ideal school for you in Canada and also package your documents in a way that makes it highly likely that you will get a student visa to study in Canada.
Please, note that we do not and cannot guarantee that you will be issued a student visa by the Canadian embassy. Visa issuance is at the sole discretion of the Canadian Embassy.
What are we offering?
- Work with you to choose the right schools to apply to and make a brilliant application to 3 schools. The schools we apply to will be determined by your unique academic and/or professional background. No two applicants are the same.
- We guarantee to secure an admission for you in at least one of the schools or we refund you.
- Help with writing a statement of purpose for the schools we will be applying to.
- Also work with you to write a statement of purpose for your visa application.
- For proof of funds, we will guide you on how to prepare your bank statement or that of your sponsor.
If you would want us to work with you, then you will first book a consultation session with one of our consultants. Simply click the button below to make a consultation payment of N10,000 only.
We will reach out to you via email within 2 business days. Our consultation meeting would be on Zoom. Expect an email from email@example.com. Please, check the spam folder of your email if you do not see our email after 2 business days or simply chat with us here on our website using the WhatsApp button.
Please, note that this consultation fee is NOT our fee for processing your application to Canadian universities and/or colleges. It is also NOT our fee for helping with your visa application. It is only a consultation fee.
Why this consultation session?
This consultation session is crucial because we need to first talk with you to understand your unique circumstance, especially with your:
- Academic background
- Financial standing
- Professional experience
- And your prospects
We cannot begin to process your application to universities/colleges in Canada without first understanding the best way to work with you based on your unique circumstances.
What exactly will you get from the consultation session?
- Professional assessment of the kind of schools in Canada that can admit you based on your academic, financial and/or professional background.
- We will walk you through the steps for securing admission in Canadian schools.
- We will also walk you through the documents you need and how you should package your account statement for visa application.
After the consultation and you decide to hire us to handle your university and visa application process, our fee is N300,000 only. This fee covers:
- Application to three Canadian Schools and securing an admission in at least one of them.
- Visa application documents packaging and guidance on proof of funds.
Please, note: you will be making visa application fee payment yourself. This costs $235 CAD. Our fee of N300,000 does not cover this.
When should you start applying to schools in Canada?
It is important to start early in the year to apply to schools in Canada so that you have sufficient time to prepare your documents and bank statement.
If you are interested in speaking with our consultants, please go ahead and click the following button to make a payment of N10,000 only and we will get in touch.
We look forward to meeting you.